ViacomCBS Manager Business Analytics, Planning & Strategy (NYC or LA) in Studio City, California
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Television Network
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: Studio City, CA
About CBS Entertainment Group:
The CBS Entertainment Group is a segment of ViacomCBS, a leading global media & entertainment company that delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. The segment consists of the CBS Television Network, CBS Television Studios, CBS Interactive, CBS Television Stations, CBS Television Distribution, CBS Sports Network, and CBS-branded streaming services such as CBS All Access and CBSN, among others.
The CBS Entertainment Group is looking for a Manager, FP&A to join a small, highly analytical team that provides financial and operating decision support to senior management across the segment and at ViacomCBS.
· Consolidate, analyze, and present segment financials, including the annual budget, monthly forecasts, and long-range plan
· Create financial models and perform complex scenario analysis for large projects that span multiple CBS business units
· Work closely with all CBS business units on various special projects, including strategy reviews, series greenlights, etc.
· Prepare presentations and other key materials for the ViacomCBS board of directors and senior management
· Bachelor’s degree required; Major in finance, accounting, business, or a related field or an MBA preferred
· 2+ years’ experience in investment banking, consulting, corporate development, or similar
· Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts and accounting principles
· Exceptional Excel and financial modeling skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail with strong problem solving and critical thinking ability
· Ability to multitask and work seamlessly across numerous projects / workstreams
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.