ViacomCBS Programmatic Account Executive in Pyrmont, Australia
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: Network 10
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB LOCATION: Pyrmont,AUS
So, who are we?
We’re Network 10 (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks - which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we’ve got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What’s more, you’ll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels - 10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold - and our digital platform  10 Play and all over Australia.
You can listen to podcasts that inform & entertain with  10 Speaks and binge on our subscription service,  10 All Access.
You can check out all the great shows we have here.
We can’t wait to show you what we’ve got.
Seriously, switch over right now.
Network 10 is looking for a highly motivated individual to drive revenue and market development for Network 10. The Programmatic Executive will be responsible for helping drive Programmatic monetisation of long and short form video inventory as well as display and mobile inventory across the AU market. This role will have a strong focus on Programmatic account management and sales.To succeed in this role, you will have hands on programmatic experience in digital media, with a focus on Programmatic client account management. The candidate should be an energetic self-starter who possesses a sound understanding of Ad Exchanges, Trading Desks, DSP’s, video SSPs and the rapidly evolving Ad Tech space. The ideal candidate should be someone who is results-driven, solutions focused, capable with numbers and possesses a strong capacity for building inter departmental relationships. This individual should possess strong account management, be highly self-motivated and have experience working with agencies & clients.
Contribute to driving Programmatic revenue for Network 10 across AU.
Proactive account management with both internal and external stakeholders.
Aide in meeting and exceeding Programmatic revenue targets and contribute to achievement of the overall performance & revenue targets of Network 10 across the AU market but with a core focus on Programmatic revenue.
Work with key sales and operations personnel to develop a holistic approach to Network 10 media monetisation & ensure all campaigns are running at their optimum level.
Aide with internal education around the evolving Programmatic space & encourage structured knowledge sharing across sales and operations teams within Network 10.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Aide in the day to day management of PMP & Programmatic Guaranteed/Automated Guaranteed commercial activity for video, display and mobile inventory.
· Cultivate an extensive understanding of Network 10 brands, products & commercial intelligence systems in order to provide the best sales solution to Programmatic buyers and their clients.
· Focused development of all Trading Desk / DSP/ client relationships to optimise revenue across all brands within in the 10 network.
· Monitor campaign performance and communicate campaign traction to both internal and external clients.
· Contribute to overall performance and revenue targets of Network 10 across the AU market.
· Work with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign optimisation.
· Develop campaign strategy with the internal planning teams.
· Evaluate the best avenues and draw conclusions that are both data and marketing driven on a tactical level.
· Provide actionable insights and implement them so see campaign take shape.
· Build out programmatic media schedules based on client requirements.
· Communicate campaign details and objectives as necessary, including KPI expectations.
· Keep up with new and innovative programmatic technology trends.
· Process incoming agency bookings.
· Accountability across programmatic activity.
Person Specifications & Competencies:
· 1-2 years hands on programmatic experience - agency, publisher or tech
· Solid understanding of the Programmatic advertising space
· Experience running programmatic campaigns
· Agency/buyer relationships and sound knowledge of trading desks, DSPs & buy side ad tech.
· Proven track record of results and delivery
· Perseverance / tenacity
· Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Presentation skills both internally and externally
· Excellent interpersonal skills and capability to build relationships across all levels of management
· Well organized/diligent/detailed oriented
· Strong numerical and computer expertise
If you can bring the skills and experience we're looking for to our dynamic and growing sales team, let's chat. Applications are being accepted now. Please attach a full CV and cover letter via the link.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.